Bitenshi: Tohoshinki 美天使 東方神起
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is a forum *made by fans* that is entirely based on DBSK. In our forum you can share your opinion on the band and it's members, participate in polls, and even have fun in our role playing section~ tell ur friends about it laaar~

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Lost Childhood Friend

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Lost Childhood Friend Empty My Lost Childhood Friend Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Lia

Lia
Admin
Admin

My Lost Childhood Friend Taesumontage2is3

My Lost Childhood Friend 56308017wd1

Okay, so this is the fanfic I decided
to start. Sorry if it's not good, it's
my first ''real'' fanfic in english. Also,
I apologize for any grammar mistakes...
I'm not that good in english ^^''

Sorry if you don't like the characters
and the couples T.T not my problem XD

The main character is Taeyeon (yayyyyy)
enjoy... if you can o.O

Prologue

Let me introduce myself. I’m Kim Taeyeon, 16 years old, brown hair and… short.
My life is simple ; I have a big house, nice friends and a really annoying brother. His name is ---. He’s addicted to video games and… that’s it. My parents are… normal parents. My school is… normal. And I live in a normal city. Boring life, huh?

I thought so. Until I met her.

Jung Jessica.

My bestfriend. She’s the one who can make me feel special. She’s the one who I am comfortable with, althought we have a lot of awkward moments. She’s the one whom I want to be friend with for the rest of my life. She’s THE one.

… and no, I am NOT gay.

My heart already belongs to someone else anyway. (I’ll talk to you about him later kekeke)

You probably want to know more about my love life, don’t you?
Well… I had my first boyfriend, Kim Kangin, when I was about 9 years old. My friends didn’t believe me that we were actually dating… Until we kissed – on the lips – in front of them. We didn’t really know what we were doing, but it was cute. I guess…

When I was 10, I had my second boyfriend. Shim Changmin. The only thing I remember from him is his super handsome face. We broke up on the phone and never saw each other after. What a nice way to end a relationship. Althought we were dating, I don’t know if I really was in love with him – or even with Kangin. Not because we were too young… Because every time I saw them, my heart wouldn’t start beating faster. Because when they would compliment me about what I was wearing, I would never blush. Because when I didn’t see them for several weeks, I wouldn’t start crying because I missed them. Because I never felt all those things with them… but I felt them with him.

This guy… Just thinking about him makes my heart beat so fast that I feel like it’s going to pop out from my chest. Almost every night, I cry because I miss him. Because of him, now, I know what real love his.
Real love hurts.
A lot.

It makes now 7 years that he’s gone. 7 years that I didn’t see his face, that I didn’t hear his laugh… 7 years of waiting, until he comes back, even thought I know he never will.

7 years, but I’m still madly in love with him.

Kim Junsu

Chapter 1

I still remember his sparkling eyes…

‘’Tae…’’

I still remember his hot body…

‘’…Taeyeon?’’

I still remember his handsome and gorgeous face…

‘’Taeyeon?’’

I still remember his scratchy-high-pitched-but-sexy voice…

‘’TAEYEON!’’

‘’AAHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU DOING??? YOU’RE GOING TO TURN ME DEAF!’’

Jessica was looking at me with a teasing smile. Oh, she’s so pretty today.

‘’Still thinking about him, huh?”

I looked at her with a shy smile.

‘’Yeah…’’ I sighed. ‘’Do you think I’ll see him again one day?’’

‘’…You really want me to be honest?’’

‘’Uh… Yes?’’

She stared at me for a moment before answering.

‘’No.’’

Ugh. Thanks Sica. Such a positive girl you are.

We walked in the hallway, reaching for our class, when suddenly a head popped out of nowhere and scared me to death. Turned out it was Yuri.

‘’Hey!’’ I said cheerfully.
‘’Hey’’ she answered with her usual monotonous voice.

As I was about to ask her if she was fine –because with those dark cercles around her red puffy eyes, she looked EVERYTHING but fine- she walked toward Jessica and…

…hugged her.

Okay, I’m so envious right now. How come she gets the opportunity to smell Sica’s new hair shampoo while holding her in her arms, and I not? I just looked at their YulSic moment and rolled my eyes. When Yuri finally let go of her, she looked at me deeply in the eyes and said:

‘’I love you’’

…NO, don’t get mistaken, this is NOT a confession. It’s just Yuri’s way of telling me that she appreciates me as a friend. That’s just the way she is. That’s also one of the reasons why she’s the weirdest person I know.

‘’I love you too’’ I answered, smiling at her.

Kwon Yuri. She’s one year younger than me, but she’s taller than me. Life is so unfair. Her hobbies are to talk about ghosts, ask her friends in marriage and hug random people. She has the most awkward laugh I ever heard in my life and I don’t know anything about her familly life. That was Kwon Yuri’s biographical life.

We continued walking and about 5 minutes later, I saw Yuri heading toward a bunch of younger students. She smiled at them in a creepy way and…

…hugged one of the guys. The guy looked at her with a disgusted look on his face and ran throught the bathroom, leaving me and Jessica in hysterical laughs.

‘’AHAHAHAHA DID YOU SEE HIS FACE????’’
‘’HAHAHA YEAH, THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!’’

After we calmed down, we went to the fourth flour. Me and Jessica entered in our class after waving goodbye to Yuri and took our places. I sighed as I saw my math teacher entering in the class. I hate math, it’s so boring and it’s too complicated for my poor little brain.

After math, I had science, and after that, dinner time. As I was walking in the cafeteria, I saw Jaejoong, my best guy friend, sitting at one of the tables. He waved at me, smiling, and I waved back.

‘’Aww that was soooo cute.’’

I looked at Sica and signed.

‘’How many times do I have to tell this to you. I am NOT in love with him.’’
‘’But you guys would be so cute together!’’
‘’I already have someone in my mind.’’
‘’Oh, come on, don’t tell me you’re going to reject Jaejoong because of that Junsu guy!’’

For some reason, I got a little bit offended by what she just said. Junsu wasn’t just one of those random guys that you see on the street and tell yourself ‘’Oh he’s so handsome, I wish I could marry him!’’ He was Junsu.

‘’So what if I reject Jae... I’m not even in love with him.’’
‘’But Jaejoong is so cool! And how could you even reject him? He’s like so hot and sexy and kind and has a gorgeous face and…’’
‘’Then why don’t you date with him?’’
‘’Huh… WHAT???!! NEVER!!’’
‘’JaeSica sounds cute…’’
‘’But TaeJae is even better!’’

…where the heck did TaeJae came from? It’s supposed to be TaeSu.

That's it...
I haven't finished the first chapter yet

EDIT: Sorry if the little ‘’ are annoying XD

Last edited by Lia on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2My Lost Childhood Friend Empty You have my vote? Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:09 pm

Kuro Bara

Kuro Bara
Admin
Admin

ok my title is like sooo random but neways I like this, add a bit of jaeho or yunjae later in your story plox? DONT BREAK HERO'S HEART, if u do u lose my vote rofl Razz

http://belveryl.spaces.live.com/

3My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:16 pm

Kogata-sensei

Kogata-sensei
Admin
Admin

Wow... Most amazing fanfic ever, I read it 3 times lol

The characters, their personnalities, how you write, wow.. AMAZING!^^

THE REST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I am your number one fan^^

https://bitenshi-tohoshinki.1talk.net

4My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Lia

Lia
Admin
Admin

Kogata-sensei wrote:
I am your number one fan^^

You better be. You`re my only fan XD

I finised chapter 1!! please tell me if it`s good ^^
I also put some graphics that I made for this fanfic on my first post ^^

...where the heck did TaeJae came from? It's supposed to be Taesu.

After lunch, we went to Yuri’s locker and saw her… hugging another random guy. Is she starting an obssession or something? Oh, no, I forgot… This is ALREADY an obssession. She didn’t seem to notice us so I cough really awkwardly. She finally saw us and totally ignored the guy after that, who didn’t really seem to understand what was going on. I pity him, he looks like a lost puppy.

“Girls, are you free Saturday?” asked Sica.
“Hum… I guess so.”

Yuri didn’t answer anything, meaning she was free the whole day.

“Why do you ask?”
“Because we’ll have a party!”
“YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I jumped up and down like a little kid.
“Everyone comes to my house at 8:00, ok?”

I nodded my head several times with a big smile on my face.

“Bring your pajamas, money, a bunch of candies and a camera!”

Jessica noticed I was still nodding my head up and down. She took my face in her hands to stop me. Too late, I already got a headache.

“A camera? What for?” I asked.
“You’ll see…” She giggled shyly with a small grin on her face. Something was fishy…

We left the lockers, leaving the poor lost guy alone.

“Goodbye Jess!!”
“Goodbye Tae!”
“Have sweet dreams!!”
“You too!!”
“I’ll miss you!!”
“I’ll miss you too!!”

We hugged for like 2 minutes before I finally let her go. I got off the bus and waved at her until I couldn’t see the bus anymore.

“So that’s your way of telling her goodbye?”

I jumped, surprised. I didn’t expect someone to be behind AT ALL. And I didn’t expect that person to be Kim Jaejoong either.

“Yeah. You’re jealous?”

He looked at me like I was the most retarded person on earth and laughed.

“Not at all.”

We started walking and no one dared to talk first. I finally broke the silence and the awkwardness.

“OH MY GOOOOD, DID YOU SEE DBSK’S NEW MV??? IT’S SOOO HOOOT. DON’T YOU THINK SO????”
“Eh… no.”
“WHAT?!?!? HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT???”
“Well… I’m a guy.”
“Oh, yeah… I almost forgot...”

It’s always been like that with him. I’ve never been shy to look stupid or crazy when he’s with me. We’ve known each other since we were 6, I think. Actually, I don’t really remember, but we were young. I still remember the first day I saw him, when he moved in the house in front of mine…

“Taeyeon… please say hi to our new neighbours.”
“N-no…”
“Why?”
”I’m… shy…”

My mother laughed and pinched my cheeks.

“Don’t be shy, they won’t eat you!”

I leaned my head on one side and saw the lady who was supposed to be our new neighbour. I bowed and and gave her one of my sweetest smile.

“Hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon. It’s nice to meet you.”
“It’s nice to meet you too. I hope we can be good friends.” She was one of the prettiest woman I ever saw in my life and her smile was so warm that I just wanted to go hug her.

Then, I saw a little boy sitting on a bench, alone. My mom was busy talking with the lady so she wouldn’t notice I was gone. I ran towards the boy as fast as I could, like if something from him was calling me.

“Hi!!!” I said with my high-pitched voice.

He looked really surprised to see me but he didn’t answer anything.

“I said Hi!” I repeated.

No answer.

“Hello…?”

The boy was just looking at me like he was standing in front of a ghost. I’m not that scary, am I?

“May I know what your name is?”
“Jaejoong”
“Oh, so you can speak!”
“Who told you I couldn’t?”
“Well… nobody…”
“Good”

He was so cold and unfriendly. I never knew why. But after a few weeks, he eventually became more open to me and we started to know each other better. I really appreciated him because he was shorter than me. I have a lot of respect for short people; being short isn’t easy, you know? He fastly became my best friend –not only because of his height – and I would tell him everything.

I still remember this day, when I was 9. We made the promise.

“Taeyeon?”
“Yes?”
“Let’s make a promise.”
“Of what?”
“Let’s promise we’ll be friends forever!”
“Okay!”

He took my hand and ran with me under a giant tree. He looked at me in the eyes and said:

“This is going to be our tree. When you feel sad or alone, you only have to come under this tree and you’ll remember me and everything will be fine again.”

I laughed at how cheesy his line was.

“So, let’s do it!”
“Yes!”

We crossed our little fingers and closed our eyes.

“I, Kim Jaejoong, promise that I will always be by Taeyeon’s side and…”

I suddenly bursed out of laugher and he openned his eyes to look at me with a suspicious look.

“What’s wrong?”
“It looks like we’re getting married! HAHAHAHA!”

His face suddenly became so red I tought it was going to explode and he looked really embarrassed. Back then, I didn’t know what it meant. Yet.

“Ahem… can we continue?”
“Yeah, sure!”
“I, Kim Jaejoong, promise that I will always be by Taeyeon’s side and I will always be her friend.”
“I, Kim Taeyeon, promise that I will always be by Jaejoong’s side and I will always be his friend.”

We both openned our eyes and smiled. At that moment, I knew I was never going to leave him no matter what.

But, for some reason, I felt really heartbroken to be here, with him, right now.

Because for the whole ceremony, the only person I was thinking about was Junsu.

5My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:20 pm

Kogata-sensei

Kogata-sensei
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhh so cuuuute I love the young Jae^^ The rest PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I LOVE THE MANNER YOU ARE WRITING

6My Lost Childhood Friend Empty nice niceee~ Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:27 pm

Kuu-chan~

Kuu-chan~
Admin
Admin

I AGREE WITH KURO BARA~~
MORE YUNJAEE AND JAEHOOO <3
....or at least JaeSu xD
or JaeChun/ JaeMin kokoko~

*GOOD FANFICCC LAAAAA~* <3

7My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Lia

Lia
Admin
Admin

LOL
Maybe I'll add like... one Jaeho moment XD
MAYBE
haha
anyway, I didn't start the second chapter yet...
so you'll have to wait.. hehe

8My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:32 pm

Kuro Bara

Kuro Bara
Admin
Admin

heartbroken while being with hero (total shock) o.O!

still amazing fanfic

9My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Lia

Lia
Admin
Admin

Sorry for the super long update! I had that stupid history project to do and I was too busy to write my fic =.= But now the project is over and I can write again ~

Thanks for all the comments for the first chapter!

Enjoy.

Chapter 2

I sat on my bed and sighed, looking at the ceiling. Why was my life so complicated? Why? Why???

First, there was my brother’s birth. Ugh. Then, Yuri appeared in my life and stole Sica away from me (but I still love her) and now, there was love destroying me from the inside. Junsu, why did you have to leave me? Why did you have to leave me alone with Jae?!?

See, my bestfriend is a really nice guy. But sometimes, he starts talking about things that I have no interest in and it’s really annoying. Just like what he did today when we were coming back from school.

After my DBSK-fangirling moment, Jae finally started talking. Unfortunatly.

“So, do you like… cheese?”

… okay, what was I supposed to answer to that?

“Y-yes…”
“Oh, nice.”

I swear, this guy has nothing to talk about.

“I often eat cheddar. It’s really good.”
“Oh, that’s nice.” Like I care.
“You should try it with bread. It makes a really good combination.”
“Oh, that’s nice.” Just shut up already.
“But I don’t like blue cheese. It’s not good and it’s too smelly! Sometimes, with my family, we go to Europe and we always eat really good cheese there and…”

…so he talked about cheese for like 10 minutes. And the best thing is that he really thought I was interested in his cheese stories, or whatever he was talking about.

Anyway. Tomorrow is Jessica’s party. We’ll probably just talk the whole time and eat ice cream at like 2 in the morning. But I have no idea why she wants us to bring a camera… it’s suspicious. Still thinking about the party, I slowly fell asleep.

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

DING DOOOONNGG

“I’M COMING!! GOSH TAEYEON WHY ARE YOU SO IMPATIENT, CAN’T YOU WAIT AT LEAST ONE MINUTE, IT’S NOT LIKE… oh, there you are.” she said with her sweet voice after she opened the door. “Come in!”

I entered in the house and got immediately absorbed by the unique scent in the air.

“You can take a seat, I’ll be back in 2 minutes.”

I nodded silently and sat on the super comfortable couch. After 5 minutes (that liar!) she was back with Yuri, a bag and… a camera.

“We’re going!” she looked a little bit too… happy.

As we were heading towards the door, a little boy suddenly came in and I immediately recognised him.

“TAEMINNIE!!!!” I hugged him tightly. I knew right now he couldn’t even breath but I didn’t care. I love him. “OMG you’re so cuuuute! You’ve gotten even cuter since the last time I saw you! Aww I love you!!”

Note : Taemin is Jessica’s little brother.

Everyone was staring at me like I was a freak.

“Ahem…” Sica coughed.

“… Oh! Sorry!” I finally let him go and patted his head. “I’ll see you next time.” I winked at him and smiled. I probably scare the heck out of him right now. Hehe. He’s too cute.

We went outside and Sica started walking without telling us where she was going. Me and Yuri couldn’t just stay here doing nothing so we followed her.

After 10 minutes, I couldn’t handle this anymore.

“Sica, will you tell me where on earth are we going?!”
“I’ll explain to you later, just wait…”
“No, tell me RIGHT NOW! N.O.W.”
“Hey! That’s my line!”
“I don’t care, just tell me!”
“Ok, fine… we’re going to stalk someone.”

…stalk? Like in those movies when the girl secretly stalks the guy she loves because she’s too shy to talk to him and she takes pictures of him and puts them on her bedrooms wall so she can fantasize over him every night before she goes to sleep?

I can totally picture Jessica doing that.

And she’d be the cutest stalker ever.

Just as I was about to ask her who she was going to stalk, she stopped in front of a big white house that I automatically recognised.

It was Lee Donghae’s.

“Sica… don’t tell me you’re in love with Donghae?!”
“NO! I’m not in love with him! I just think he’s hot, that’s all…”

Yeah. Right.

“Anyway, how are we going to… stalk him?”
“Well… we’ll take pictures of him…” AH! So THAT’S what the camera is for! “He goes in his courtyard everyday at 8:30 to read on his bench.”
“And… how do you know that?”
“Because I come here everyday to look at him.”

…that girl seriously needs a life.

“Oh! Look! He’s coming!” she said, squealing.

Donghae sat on a bench and opened his book to read. Sica was right. That freak.

“Give me the camera!”
“…you’re the one who has it.”
“Oh! That’s right! Thanks Taengoo.” …and now she’s going crazy.

She took like 20 pictures and she was squealing the whole time. Tsk. She’s such a fangirl.

“Are you done yet?” This was getting boring. Not that Donghae wasn’t hot, but standing for 10 minutes on your feet while doing nothing is NOT fun.

“Yes, I’m almost done! Just a last one! “

I sighed. She said exactly the same thing 5 minutes ago.

She took her last picture (finally!) stood up and looked at us with a big smile on her face.

“Thanks for coming with me girls!”
“You’re welcome...” I didn’t know why she told this to us because for the whole time we were totally useless. Oh, well, as long as she enjoyed my presence, I’m fine with it.

We returned to her house, took a snack and put our pajamas.

“What do you want to do?” I asked.
“We can watch A Walk To Remember!”
“No, not that movie AGAIN.”
“But it’s good!”
“I don’t care, I’m tired of it.”
“Okay... then let’s play truth or dare!”

...truth or dare. The last time I played this game, I was 8.

“Hum... no.”
“Oh, please! It’s going to be fun!” she said, giving me me her puppie eyes. Agh, I hate when she does that. I can never resist her.

I sighed. “Okay. I start.”

She just nodded and looked at me, waiting for my answer.

“Truth or dare?”
“Dare.”
“Hum... I dare you to kiss Yuri.”
“Uh... WHAT?!?!”
“Hahaha, I’m just kidding. Right, Yuri?”

Me and Jessica both looked in Yuri’s direction to see that she was... sleeping.

“Well... it”s just the two of us.”
“Yeah...” I suddenly had an idea.
“Hey, what time is it?”
“Midnight. Why?”
“Let”s go outside.”

I took her hand and pulled her outside the house. We sat on the grass and I looked at the sky.

“I’ve always wanted to look at the stars with someone next to me.”
“Why?”
“Because we can talk at the same time. It’s much more fun!’
“...Okay.”

We just stayed silent for a moment. Truth is, I didn’t have anything to tell her.

“...Taeyeon?”
“Yes?”
“C-can I ask you something?”
“Sure.” She looked hesitant.
“Promise me you won’t laugh.”
“O-okay...”
“Well...” she took a deep breath. “How do you know when you’re in love with someone?”

I slowly turned my head to look at her in the eyes. I didn’t expect her to ask me this kind of question. But I have to say, this is the cutest question someone ever asked me.

And it’s not really hard to answer. I only have to think about Junsu and express what I feel.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

“It’s when you want to be with this person forever. Your heart beats faster when you’re with him. His happiness means your happiness too. Just hearing his laugh can cheer you up anytime and when you’re sad, he’s the one you want to hug. When you’re in love with someone, you just know it. You feel it in your heart.”

She didn’t answer anything. But when she finally spoke, her voice was full of gratitude.

“Thanks Tae. Thanks for being honest with me.”
I looked at her and smiled. “It’s nothing. I would never laugh at you for these kind of things.”
She smiled too. “I know.”
“... Jess?”
“Yes?”
“Would you please leave me alone?”
“Sure.”

I didn’t know why, but I just wanted to be alone. After she left, I closed my eyes again.

I thought about Junsu. About Jaejoong. About everything.

Just like the author mentioned in the prologue, Junsu left 7 years ago for the United States. At that time, I was nine. I wasn’t in love with him yet. The funny thing is that I realised my feelings for him one year after he left. Too bad, it was too late.

Since then, I never saw him again. My grandmother told me he moved in Japan with his father, but it’s still too far. I don’t know where he is. I don’t know anything about his family. I don’t know his address, his number. Nothing at all. But I know I love him.

Sometimes, I wonder if I would fall in love with Jaejoong if he moved to another country. Maybe I realise I’m in love with someone only if I lose that person forever. It would mean I’ll never have a boyfriend?! Aww that’s so sad.

I know I’ll never see Junsu again. That’s why I always imagine how our reunion would be.

He would be standing in front of me and I would just jump in his arms. I could tell him “Junsu, now I speak english, just like you! I took english classes when I was 11! Junsu, now I can do snowboarding, instead of skying! Junsu, now I can pass more than 10 minutes in a pool without catching a cold! Junsu! Junsu!”

Then, he would kiss me passionatly and tell me he loves me.

Aww. That would be cute.

But totally irrealistic.

Without knowing, I fell asleep on the grass.

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Jessica’s smiling face.

“Good morning TaeTae! Did you sleep well?” She was smiling like, A LOT.
“Um… yes…”
“Great!!! Do you want anything to eat? Or maybe you want to sleep more? Oh, I’m so sorry! Did I bother you? Do you want me to turn off the lights? Do you want me to give you another blanket? Do you want me to shut up?”

She wasn’t in her usual self. Something was wrong…

“Sica… are you okay?”
“Yes! I’m perfectly fine! Why do you ask?”

I didn’t answer and looked at her suspiciously.

“Because you’re… weird…”
“Um… no, I’m not! I’m perfectly fine, I tell you!”
“…Okay” I didn’t believe her at all.
“So, what do you want?”
“Hum… cereals.”
“Okay, just wait here honey ~”

I nodded my head and she left the room.

Wait.

Did she just call me HONEY ?!

When she came back, I couldn’t handled it anymore.

“Jessica Jung, tell me what’s wrong with you.” I said, looking at her seriously.

She put my bowl of cereal on the table and when she started talking, she looked hesitant.

“Um… well… I… hum…”
“…You…?”
“I… um…” she paused and sighed deeply. “I… b-broke your… necklace…” Oh. So that’s why she was so nice to me.
“Which one?”
“The pink one in a heart shape…”

I was skocked. It couldn’t be broken.

“A-are you serious?”
“Yeah… I’m so sorry, I know it was a really important necklace for you…”
“Show it to me.”

She took it from her pocket and put it in my hand. I looked at it. The pink heart was broken into two pieces.

“I don’t what to say… I’m just so sorry…”

I couldn’t talk to her right now.

“Jess… please leave me alone.”
“…Okay…” she turned back and just when she was about to leave, she said “Say, Tae… you’re not angry, right?”

I looked at her and smiled.

“No, I’m only mad at you.”

She smiled and laughed. It’s always good to hear her laugh.

She left the room. I had to be alone. There are times when someone’s presence, even if it’s your bestfriend, bothers you. I looked at the necklace. The heart was broken, but at the same time, my heart was broken aswell. This necklace was the last rememberance I had from Junsu.

“Taeyeon!”

I didn’t want to hear her voice right now. I didn’t want to hear anyone’s voice.

“Taeyeon! Wait!”

I continued running, as fast as I could. I knew I ran faster than Jessica; she couldn’t catch up with me.

“Taeyeon! Please stop running! I have something for you!”

I didn’t stop. Nothing could make me stop.

“It’s from Junsu!”

I stopped. I turned and looked at her. She was holding a letter. And she was breathless.

“It’s… f-from… Junsu…” She gave it to me and I took it. When I opened it, she left without saying anything and I started to read.

Dear Taeyeon,

I am so sorry. It’s not my fault, I’m not the one who wants to leave. But I promise I’ll be back really soon!
I know I’ll miss you a lot. I’ll send you a lot of postal cards, ok?

I have to go, mom’s waiting for me!
Take care!

-xxx-
Someone who cares for you

I looked in the enveloppe and saw a beautiful necklace in a heart shape. I took it and put it close to my heart.

Junsu just left for America and I couldn’t even tell him goodbye. The last time I saw him, one month ago, he promised me we would see each other again. But we didn’t. When I came back today, he was already gone.

And now the necklace was the only thing remaining from him.

“I’ll never leave that necklace” I thought.

And now, here I was, holding the broken necklace in my hands and hoping desesperatly he would come back one day. And I was crying. I was crying for a guy.

“I’m so stupid.” I thought.

It was Monday. I was in class with Jessica. For some reason, I felt like this day was special. Maybe a miracle would happen.

The teacher finally entered in the class.

“Good morning students. Today is a special day.”

I knew it!

“We have a student.“

Oh.

“And his name is Kim Junsu.”

wanna know what happens next? Razz haha

10My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Kogata-sensei

Kogata-sensei
Admin
Admin

Awwww that was so cute!^^

THE REST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT^^

11My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:02 pm

Kuro Bara

Kuro Bara
Admin
Admin

OMGGGG!!!!!!!!! I loooove your fanfic, man ur the first one who makes me like fanfics with taeyeon or junsu Laughing , ugh u updated again and i havent updated once since first chapter cuz of my arm...feel bad for readers

oh and is the cheese part from "She's the man" movie?

12My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:40 pm

Lia

Lia
Admin
Admin

haha no, the cheese part really happenned =.= but you already know that

Thanks for the comments, it makes me want to write more! ^^

13My Lost Childhood Friend Empty Re: My Lost Childhood Friend Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Aliana

Aliana
Viewer
Viewer

I really want to know what's next, please update soon!!! Oh did you really had to make hero looks stupid. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum